The vaulting challenge is a fairly straight forward exercise.
Step 1: Get a team
Step 2: Find a wall/rail
Step 3: Vault over it as many times as you can in 10 minutes.
- You can only go over the vault one at a time
- Large groups can use multiple vaults but the number will be divided at the end
- Using your knees/shins to vault results in a -5 penalty to your score per use
- The group can only go over the vault in one direction
- Group members can rest at any point (just remember your team needs your help though!)
To check out some of our other challenges, go to our Hall of Fame page!